Old is new again

It is true that I hadn't used this particular cosy for nearly a year, but that was no excuse for Lynettea to fill it with plastic bags for recycling. I didn't say anything at the time, but after she took them out yesterday I looked at the cosy in a new light.
Maybe it wasn't as unattractive as I had thought. It looked inviting. Last night was cool, so I hopped in. Cosy and private and hidden.
It took her ages to find me this morning.
And now we are being deafened by sparrows attacking the grapes .  It will be more peaceful to stay in bed.


Comments

I think that bed is awesome, Sasha - I'm glad you finally decided it met with your approval.
Of course you want the cosy bed again if Lynettea wanted to use it. It is Cat Law.
pilch92 said…
You are such a pretty kitty.
meowmeowmans said…
That cosy sure looks comfortable, Sasha. As for those grapes, we can't blame the sparrows one bit for going after the grapes. They look delicious!

Happy New Year to you and Lynettea!
The Whiskeratti said…
Hoomins are forever getting rid of OUR things. So what if we need years to decide we want something?? It's OURS. Happy New Year.

Popular Posts