Are there enslaved cats?

Lynettea was practicing giving the Google Assistant on the phone some instructions.  She likes to try it out to see what we can get.  After my remarks about having a Cat Assistant, she wanted to see if there was anything special for cats.
'Say meow.' she told it. And it did! My ears went on alert.
'Meow again,' she ordered. The phone uttered a long string of realistic meows.
Are there any cats imprisoned? I wondered. The meows didn't make a lot of sense.
'I want meowmy,' they said. And 'where's my food?"
I hope no cats are being held against their will in a google machine!!!


blog hop by The Cat on My Head
The Cat on My Head

Comments

That Google assistant sounds kind of scary!
I've never heard of that before, is it some kind of feline call centre? You do look lovely in your pose, do you think that thing will send you your tea, and mice, like Amazon do?
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin
pilch92 said…
You better break it open to be sure no kitty is stuck inside :)
meowmeowmans said…
The Google Assistant meows? We sure hope there aren't any cats in there with it!
Uh, oh! I hope you looked for those kitties!
Better not ask google again, Sasha😹Pawkisses for an easy Sunday😙😻
I hope that cat can escape from there!
Mom is not sure about the Google Assistant but now we're wondering about the cats!!!

The Florida Furkids
Katie Isabella said…
Oh Honey! I certainly HOPE none are in there all hungry and wanting their meowmy!
M Dawson said…
Wow the Internet of Things is running amok iii there are cats hidden in Google's assistant!

Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

Popular Posts