Cusp of My 5th Birthday

Since it is the cusp of my fifth birthday, I thought I might have some extra latitude, but no.
'Walkies, Sasha?'
It is a cool mild evening. Perfect for some lizard hunting and jumping over fences. But no.
'Don't do that, Sasha! You musn't hunt. You mustn't climb. You mustn't jump. Don't lick at that. It might be poisonous to cats. Wouldn't you like to go inside, Sasha? You love looking out of the window.'
I bet she has forgotten my birthday.
The fish had a complete makeover of all the plants in the pond. Nothing for me. Just look at my scratching post.




Comments

dood.....happee earl lee fifth birth day N we hope ta cod lynettea
comez thru with sum thin sooooper awesum for ewe.....heerz two a yeer
a head filled with happee nezz N health ~~ ☺☺♥♥
Happy almost 5th birthday Sasha.
That post is pretty sad and really needs replacing...hint,hint!
Also, Lunette needs ro stop using the word "No" !
It's not our favourite word wither :/
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Happy birthday, Sasha! You are right, that scratching post is a sorry sight.

Popular Posts