What now? Still my BIRTHDAY

I got a new scratching post. I sat on the bottom carpeted part for a long time. Lynettea went out. I thought she was supposed to play with her 5 year old on his BIRTHDAY.
So then she came home.  It is going on evening meal time. What else happens on my BIRTHDAY?
You invited some kitties around to play for my BIRTHDAY TEA?
You FORGOT.
Well THANK YOU  to my faithful friends who visited, in any case.
I will be up at least until midnight to see if anyone else comes.

Lynettea says she will be in bed by then.
I might think up something especially exciting for kittoes to do.
Oh! That is forbidden? We will see!



Comments

That's a nice, new scratcher!
We will pop over to help you celebrate your birthday!
We will make sure you have fun too.
We may have so much fun we wake your mum up!
MOL!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
dood...we hope we R knot two late ta say a most happee
5th, & heerz ta 55 mor.....N joy de day N get in lotz oh
walkies, N may bee mess with de pond fish, just COZ....
& heerz two a yeer a head filled with happee nezz & health !!!
♥♥♥♥♥☺☺☺☺☺

Popular Posts