A list of things to learn

Lynettea made a list of things I think she needs to learn. I have a few extras to add.
1. She must: brush and massage me 1 times per day.
2. She must go for walkies with me every day.
3. I must be fed whenever I want.
4. She must cuddle me when I want.
5. She has to play a game with me every day.

Some extras from me:
On my signal she must open the window.
I am allowed to go in and out at will and jump the fence.
I have decided to ban nearly all visitors.
She must stay at home and only go out to get supplies. We could investigate getting everything delivered.
I will sleep on the bed.

I am waiting to see if she agrees to my demands.

'Sasha, where do you think this is? Gilead maybe?'

I don't think she is going to agree. Well it was worth a try.


Comments

Katie Isabella said…
We get all those things anyway. It's just a matter of time. All is yours within those doors and your word is law. I have the same demands here. Now I admit a few are still needing to be worked on..but I keep trying.
meowmeowmans said…
It was worth a try, Sasha. We can understand why she doesn't agree to let you jump the fence!
The more you ask for, the more you are likely to get. It's called negotiation.
We don't see anything wrong with your demands.
Humans are often hard to deal with though :/
Keep at it. You can wear her down ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
pilch92 said…
I agree with all except for you jumping the fence.:)
We think your demands are reasonable. We did MOL @ The Gilead reference since Mom is binge watching that show!

The Florida Furkids
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, well...you cannot win 'em all! Nice try!

Popular Posts