So are we going out, or what?

I am waiting here to see if we are going out before it starts raining. What a beautiful sunny morning it has been. Now you are back the wind has sprung up and clouds are whirling over the sky.
How much longer can I sit here wondering if I can exercise you while it is still at least fine?
Oh you have been walking, have you?
That doesn't count. It is supervised walking that counts. How else can I teach you all the things you need to know? You aren't very attentive when I take you out. I feel you may never learn.


Comments

We purr your purrson will take you out.
It sounds like she needs to go ;)
Good luck with the teaching Sasha.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
If your human isn't attentive enough while you're walking with her, Sasha, you just need to be more unpredictable! That should get her attention.
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, you need to give your peep some motivation!
pilch92 said…
I hope you got to go out.

Popular Posts