winter sunshine

I am sharing some winter sunshine with the tomatoes. My special place means I can look out of the window at the garden. Lynettea had it put here for me when the kitchen cupboards were installed. The furniture people thought it was funny to have the kitchen designed around a cat.
But Lynettea didn't care if they laughed, because she knows how important it is to me.
'You are my 'best cat', Sasha!'
I thought I was the only one. I get confused being called all these different names: darling cat, best cat, gorgeous one, my special friend, etc. etc. Better than 'naughty cat', I suppose.



Comments

We love that your purrson designed the kitchen around you.
That counter and window are purrfect for your viewing pleasure :)
All homes should be designed around cats!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
The "Best Cat" thing gets more complicated when there are multiple cats. So my human doesn't use that one. She used with with the cat she had in the 1990s... and she says she is sticking to that.
dood....lookz like it mite bee time ta make a pizza pie ;) !! ♥♥
pilch92 said…
You have a great mom and you are a great kitty.

Popular Posts