A Few Days of Rest

After spending almost the entire time for the last two day resting on my wolfskin covered futon, snuggled in my fluffy scarf, I decided it was time for action.
I clawed at the cedar Venetian blinds, making Lynettea shriek, dashed several times down the hall and onto the tops of any furniture in various rooms,  making her shriek even more.
'Don't knock my things down  Sasha!!!'
As if I would. At least not on purpose.
Over the bed whoosh whoosh and down to the floor on the other side. Now some skidding in the hall.
Throw a ball for me? That's boring. I prefer to stretch my legs right out.
She was worrying that I might be ill with so much lying down.  Now for my food. Gobble gobble all gone.
I feel refreshed.


Comments

Eastside Cats said…
You were simply recharging, Sasha! Now, you're up and at 'em!
Sounds like you had a serious case of the zoomies, Sasha!
pilch92 said…
Glad you feel refreshed. You need a wand toy to chase. :)
dood....soundz like ya hada grate day !!☺☺♥♥ hope de pond fish iz well ~~~~~

Popular Posts