here I am on my mock wolf fur rug

I am sleeping on my mock fur rug, which is covering Lynettea's eiderdown and my pure wool futon. I have a fluffy scarf around me knitted by one of my friends. At one side bear has fallen into my mock grass and my newest toy is in the front. I had a game with it before falling asleep, but don't feel like playing with it right now. So Lynettea can stop poking at the little mock mouse inside.
In the corner you can see the edge of my brown paper bag from the Scout Shop. I love sitting on it and thinking of when I can be a scout. Am I still too young? My bag may be worn out before Lynettea agrees to me going out and doing anything interesting. Thinking about that, I must see how she is measuring up to my list of demands.


Comments

Lone Star Cats said…
That rug looks comfy.
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, you are really roughing it these days, aren't you?!?
Hahaha!
dood...we keep for gettin itz winterz time for ewe rite now.... !! ☺☺♥♥ we hope de pond fish iz doin grate ~~
That bed looks mighty cozy and comfy Sasha.
It is good to see you being spoiled ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts