Mindless

Does she expect me to go on mindlessly chasing after the same old toy forever?
Today Lynettea dragged out some toys on a stick. I remember how excited I had been about them as a kitten.  Then I ran into one of the rods and she said they were too dangerous and stashed them away.
Out it comes, electric blue flashing eyes on the mouse. Whoever heard of a natural mouse like that? Long fluffy tail on a stick, fun to grab at once or twice. Maybe one and a half times.
She waves it in front of my tunnel, but gets tired of waiting for me to charge out and grab it. In the end I stalk it slowly by creeping through the tunnel, and then just walk out.
Really I wonder if she thinks I don't remember these toys.
I am an adult cat now. Give me something new.


Comments

My human just got me something called Da Purr-Peller, and it is awesome!
Sasha said…
hi Summer. We can't get all the cat toys in Australia. What does it look like, please?
meowmeowmans said…
A kitty needs some variety, right Sasha? Maybe you'd like a laser/red dot?
pilch92 said…
Ignore it and she will get the hint :)
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, I highly recommend Neko Flies. The wand toy gets great action out of the insect or mouse-like thing at the end. We have to hide ours away, so 'some cat' won't chew through the string, but having it hidden makes it even more fun to play with!

Popular Posts