Training the Human

I thought my training of Lynettea was progressing well until we had the relapse. She is inconsistent and unreliable.
I had her trained by two methods to obey my instructions.
First the meow. She looks around and tries to work out what I want. It is hard for her. I can see her mind darting around. Food? That is the first concern. Even if she has recently filled the bowl, it could be empty.
No!
Window open? I like to be able to look out  even if it is cold. Sometimes she refuses to open it.
Walkies? Patting? Massage brush? Playtime?
It is hard for her, being human and unreceptive to logic.
I have also found another method. I reach up my pawsies to her to attract attention. I have very long legs so can reach quite far up her body, especially if she is sitting.
This worked well for a while until she kept being busy and going out.
Try and then try again is my motto.
She is promising to obey my every wish. Is she? Did I mishear that?
I am even having to use an old photo!!!



Comments

It is really easy for humans to forget their training. It's important to always keep working on them.
pilch92 said…
Keep working on her, humans are not as smart as kitties :)
We think training humans is extremely hard!!!
Do not be hard on yourself. You are not doing anything wrong.
Humans,well, they are just hard to understand :/
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
Humans have a difficult time remembering lessons, Sasha. You have to keep on them constantly, we have found.
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, purrsuade your human to get you a bell, then you can simply ring it for your demands!
Sasha said…
I have an outside bell. But no bell inside.

Popular Posts