Is it more noble to stay at home?

I think Lynettea will not be able to cope if I leave to satisfy my ambition to climb mountains. Looking back through the blog I see that Diamond also had ambitions but sacrificed himself.
He wanted to be a movie director in Hollywood   but only got as far as sitting in a director's chair.
We cats have so many duties!
I am trying to satisfy my climbing urge by leaping around here.
But it isn't the same thing.  It really isn't!
I get onto the cupboard by springing to the top of the door, then turning around and walking across the narrow ledge of the door frame.
Lynetta hates me doing this.  She really freaks out.





Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, it's good to keep your hoomin from being complacent...jump up high!
I think maybe your human should let you go mountain climbing. At least once. You sure are dropping big hints!
pilch92 said…
You are so clever.
984 paws up two ewe dood....thiz iz amazin !!!! ;)

☺☺♥♥
The Whiskeratti said…
Sadly, yes, we felines have so many responsibilities to our hoomins.

Popular Posts