Sheer frustration

I have been thinking about career options.
'Oh. You have been thinking, Sasha. I don't like the sound of that.'
My preferred choices are:
1. Hunting
2. Mountaineering
3. Exploring new lands

'That is a concern, Sasha. What about me? And we go out for walkies every day. You don't want to stay out long and we have to come in whenever you see someone coming.  How would you cope?'
Well I suppose you could come if you wanted. I find it irritating having to look after you all the time. And you always stop me hunting.
'I have to think of the birds and lizards,  Sasha.'
Birds and lizards! What about me!
'You nearly fell off your upstairs runway yesterday trying to grab a bird on the roof. What if you had fallen?'
If you didn't have shadecloth over the top we could have had a dove for lunch.
'I don't eat doves, Sasha. You have plenty of cat food. Eat that.'

Well no use discussing it with her. Television is a poor substitute.



Comments

pilch92 said…
You are too cute to work. XO
Humans are not very good at letting us do as we wish.
We(Julie mostly) would love to chase squirrels, but she is not allowed out!
GUess exploring in your home and maybe your yard is the most you can hope for Sasha.
We agree...TV is a poor substitute.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Lone Star Cats said…
I luv lizard hunting too.
Humans always underestimate us kitties.
Eastside Cats said…
Time to write up your resume'!
meowmeowmans said…
How will you ever get a suitable job when your human ruins all your attempts? Poor Sasha!

Popular Posts