My gift

What is it? It looks like a lot of sticks and some bits of metal in a packet. I could get that open with my teeth and flip them around the room. I like the little mat. It is nice to recline on on my grass.


Let's look at the instructions.


Oh there aren't any instructions. 

'I'll go on the website and look at the video. Here it is. But it doesn't look like what we have, and we don't have that tool to assemble it either.'

Does that mean you can't fix it for me and I won't have a gift?

'Don't worry,  Sasha. We will work it out together.'


And we did! But I had to go outside at the last minute, so I haven't seen it yet. 


My TV hammock.





Comments

CATachresis said…
MOL I hope you enjoy it Sasha!! Merry Christmas!! ❤️
Looks like a mighty fine TV hammock too Sasha!
Merry Christmas!!!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
pilch92 said…
Wow! That is a nice gift. Merry Christmas! XO
Very nice gift,Merry Christmas Sasha,xx Speedy
That looks like a nice hammock!

Popular Posts