It's hard to be a mancat around here

'Ooh. My little tweeties has woken up. Aren't you a gorgeous cat. Look at your pretty fur and your sweet little legs! Would you like something, Sasha?
Oh, your plate is empty. Would you like some of your jelly food? Or aren't you hungry?'
Starts patting.
'What a pretty kitty!'
I bolt out of my cat hole.  So what if it is a heatwave outside. I can't demonstrate how tough I am with this sort of conversation going on.

Is there something nearby I can stalk and then bound up with deadly intent and slaughter for lunch? No! It's too hot. Everything tasty and wriggling is hiding at high noon under the relentless sun.
No showdown is possible.
Perhaps I will . . .



Comments

You might as well sleep through all the baby talk, right?
Sounds like it is too hot there and it is affecting your purrson ;)
Napping is probably the best thing.Maybe it will be a bit better at night.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, we all know you are a tough, rough mancat! That baby talk is just her way; you have to ignore the silliness.
dood....well, ya iz handsum ~~~~~~ howz de pond fish doin bye de way !! ;) ♥♥
pilch92 said…
You are a pretty kitty. :)

Popular Posts