Birthday Party Invitation

If you would like to drop by for a few treats and a game, you would be most welcome.
I don't have any other kitties to play with. I only have Lynettea. I am siting on my new kitty bag waiting to see if anyone comes. We have plenty of foods to offer. They are mostly just my own food, but there is a lot of it. If we are lucky, we might get to hunt in the garden. But Lynettea is quite fussy about what I am allowed to catch. Usually zilch, nothing. I usually just get to watch things. But she says she will give any kitty who comes a nice massage with the special massage brush, if they would like one.
Welcome from Sasha.


Comments

I hope you have a lovely party with lots of kitty guests. Maybe Lynettea will let you all go on a mouse hunt as a special treat. I know Eric and Flynn would have liked to do that.
Sasha, we are delighted to help you celebrate your 6th birthday!!
We are teleporting over :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Of course I am more than happy to join you for your birthday, Sasha!
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, we are on our way to help you celebrate your day. Playing in the garden sounds like fun, and we love a good massage brushing. Happy birthday!
Wishing you a purrfect birthday, Sasha!
Eastside Cats said…
Of course, we'll attend your birthday party, Sasha!
Happy Birthday!!

The Florida Furkids
dood....a MOST happee birthday day two ewe N heerz ta
manee manee mor ♫♪♫♫ hope ya get IN trubullz, eat lotz
of fish pie, N joy & heerz two a yeer a head filled with
happeez N healtheez ~~~~ ☺☺♥♥
catladymac said…
Happy Purrthday - and many more ! Our gray kitty Alexander the Gray (he is not officially a Russian Blue) just had his 8th Gotcha Day !
We will be there! Is your birthday today? If so, Happy Happy Birthday!
The Island Cats said…
Happy Birthday, Sasha! Of course we wanna party with you!
Lone Star Cats said…
Happy birthday! And I'll definitely take some food and I'm always up for a hunt!
Gigi said…
Happy Birfday, Sasha! You are still a young'un....I am 14 now! Wowee, huh! I also am an only cat but now that the Human's retired I have company a LOT more of the time--which is both good and bad, ha ha meow! I plan to have a most excellent time at your party! In fact, I'd like to play in that tunnel right about . . .now!
dood....we came bak ta say happee heartz day oh lovez frum all oh uz in de land oh trout ♥♥♥♥♥ ☺☺☺

Popular Posts