Depressed?

'You're not feeling depressed are you,  Sasha? You are lying there with your eyes closed for long periods of time. Sometimes I can see your eyes open in slits and then they shut again.'

Well, you have cleared my toys away and it is a bit cool to relax outside. I only wanted to go out for a short time yesterday and the day before...'

You aren't feeling ill, are you Sasha?'

Well, I have all these thoughts. Sometimes I would like to share them with someone who understood my deepest needs...

'I want you to be happy, Sasha.'

Maybe if I just stayed here quietly for a while, with my eyes half closed in the semi-dark, with this rug around me, I would feel better, cosier...


Comments

I hope lying there makes you feel happier. When winter is on it's way, it always makes me feel depressed.
pilch92 said…
You need some catnip to perk you up :)
catladymac said…
What's wrong Sasha ? It sounds like you are missing someone or something.
Maybe you are just trying to get an undisturbed nap?
meowmeowmans said…
You may be on to something, Sasha. Something may come to you if you just lay still for a bit!
Eastside Cats said…
We hope you are feeling just fine, Sasha, and are just trying to ignore your human!

Popular Posts