Natural Killer


I am used to being insulted, but today Lynettea came into the laundry as I was trying to revive a gecko. It had dropped a small section of its tail and then had a heart attack.
Lynettea stared at it, then shouted, 'Oh no! Sasha what have you done?'
Next thing I am shut in the kitchen and when she opens the door again the gecko has vanished
I wonder if she takes them outside and eats them where I can't see?
Oh well, it is good to share prey, but she could show some gratitude.
I had only been going to play with the gecko in any case. It wasn't my fault it had a weak heart.
Then I took her out for walkies. I found a dead rat in the garden. Our neighbour came in to collect it. Maybe they are cooking it up for rat stew.
So I am not sure who is the natural killer.

this gecko was outside in the front door. Probably not the one I found.






Comments

My human discovered as a youngster that sometimes lizards pretend they are dead so children (and other critters) will leave them alone. Maybe that's what happened with the gecko.
pilch92 said…
You poor kitty, she doesn't appreciate your trying to supply dinner.
catladymac said…
Around here, the geckos try to sell you home and auto insurance.
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, I'm wondering too! Why don't they just let you dine?
*lol*

Popular Posts