Untidy

I know my scout bag looks untidy, but I need it. I use it to sit and reflect. I need to reflect in a quiet place. 
'I tidied it away, Sasha,' she says.
I found it perched on top of some of my other belongings, all tidied away, and rattled it.
'Oh well, you can have it down,' she says.
She throws it on the floor in an untidy manner.
But I want it where it was before.
'I have put something else there now, Sasha. It looks much neater,' she says.

But where will I sit and reflect?
I walk outside.


Comments

Sheesh! Humans just don't understand that we cats like things a certain way.
It's always about what they want.
We don't blame you for going outside.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
We are sorry Lynettea did not pay attention to deatails when she put your Scout bag back down, Sasha. Humans just don't understand sometimes.
Humans just don't get it, do they, Sasha?
Eastside Cats said…
Oh, Sasha! Such disregard for your purrsonal items!
She took away your reflection spot? That's so wrong!!!

The Florida Furkids

Popular Posts