Decluttering

Today I was really helpful to Lynettea. I don't want to boast, but I helped her declutter part of my bedroom. She calls it the loungeroom.
We still haven't quite finished.
It was exciting seeing my old toys reappear from boxes. She tried to entertain



 me with some of the boring toys I had when I was only a kitten. She should have realized by now that electric mouse with flashing blue eyes is no longer amusing. And as for the fur mouse on a stick. YAWN. 
After helping her toss out unused items ready to take to the charity shop, I rewarded her for tidying my room by warming up the bathmat.
'It's a bit early for my shower, Sasha,' she said, 'but thank you for being such a gorgeous kitty.'


Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, you have your human wrapped around your furry paw!
pilch92 said…
You are so helpful.
Glad you got the toys sorted out Sasha.
It is good yo see your purrson appreciated you warming the bath mat for her too :)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ
Yes, who needs toys that are no longer fun?

Popular Posts