I found a piece of bone

After many days of hardly going outside at all, today I walked up and down the street outside my place. Lynettea was missing her walkies so much that the day before she picked me up and carried me down to the side gate. This seemed to break the spell and I decided we could go out, rather than take a few steps and return inside again.
I took her boldly through the front gate and down the footpath.
Then I found something so interesting I had to stand and inspect it. And keep on standing. Then toss it around a bit.
Lynettea just stood there. Then she said, 'What is that, Sasha. Ugh! A piece of bone. You can't have that. Where has it come from. We have to go in.'
So that was the end of walkies.


Comments

Well, that's a bummer! You should have been allowed to explore it more.
Eastside Cats said…
Oh Sasha, she frets over you so!
dood...may bee it waz a dino bone; a price lezz artee fax frum a millionz
yeerz ago...N lynette said... noe sasha !! ??

☺☺♥♥

Popular Posts