Home Vet visit

Lynettea says she has booked a home visit for me from the mobile vet on Tuesday morning for my vaccinations.
Usually the neighbour comes in to help put me in my pet transport unit and we catch an Uber to the clinic. I find this very stressful. I have worked out how to stick all my legs out at the sides of my body at the same time to stop Lynettea putting me in the cage, and I meow very loudly all the time on the way to the clinic. When we get there we have to wait in the waiting room with rough looking dogs, who sometimes try to sniff at my cage. I stay under the blanket covering so they can't see me.
One time we couldn't get a taxi back and waited for hours until it was dark and the clinic closed. The vet nurse drove us home because she felt sorry for us.
Another time we had to stand on the street in slight drizzle waiting for the Uber. Fortunately I had my blanket on most of the time.

I might not let the vet inside, though. I might not be in the mood.


Comments

I think a home vet visit is a good idea, Sasha - I hope you do let him in.
Smudge said…
I'm not a big fan of being stuffed in those damn carrier things either. I'd prefer everyone coming to me vs. having to go to them!
pilch92 said…
I hope it went well with the vet.
We understand your not wanting to go visit the Vet.
We are not crazy about that trip either.
Having the Vet in your home :o
Well, it should be less stressful and you can go back to sleep ;)
We hope it works that way ;)
Eastside Cats said…
You know, Sasha, that humans don't like vet visits either! But our love for our kitties far outweighs our fears, so off we go, with a cat (or two) in tow...

Popular Posts