Suddenly like winter

It rained again. I lay on my futon all day, as Lynettea went to her discussion group in the city, carrying her umbrella.
When she rushed in later in the afternoon, her raincoat was a bit wet and she put her umbrella in the bathroom to dry.
After a while, I got up and she realized she had to get dinner ready. The fish were waiting for their tiny snacks and my plates needed washing before my smorgasbord  could be served. Jelly and two types of dried crisps, one for the teeth and the other specially for indoor, neutered young male cats, no surprises there.
I tested her food later after she had eaten, by licking the bowl. I think she had fallen asleep, as I walked straight in front of her and she didn't say anything.
Then I rattled a spoon and she sprang back and it was, 'What are you doing, Sasha!' snatching the bowl. The usual stuff. It is very hard for me to do my job of looking out for her. Vegetables, beans and pasta are no sort of dinner!
Then I did a little sprint and climb training around the house.
Maybe we will watch TV for a bit if there are any good programs. My favourite to watch have animals.
Are we going out?

Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, we have had lots and lots of rain here, and the flooding is getting worse. Vegetables, beans, and pasta seem like an excellent dinner for a human...yum yum!
dood....we think itz rained heer everee day for like 10,267 dayz....N we hope next time lynettea fallz a sleep ya find a pizza pie still on her plate ;) ♥♥☺☺
I hope your human lets you pick out the shows to watch, Sasha.
pilch92 said…
I hope you get to watch tv.
Smudge said…
Thankfully it hasn't been too rainy here. Veggies, beans and pasta- sounds like a mom dinnertime for this household.
meowmeowmans said…
We hope you get to watch what YOU want, Sasha!

Popular Posts