I am not a dog

Sometimes she tries to order me around.
'Sasha! Come on, Sasha. Where are you? Do you want your food?'
or, 'Finish up your food, Sasha!'
or, 'Hurry up if you want to go walkies!'
She gets desperate for me to take her out. She waves the lead around, as if I don't know what it is. I KNOW! You want me to lead you around.

Sometimes I answer.
Sometimes I don't answer.

That is called intermittent reward. Cats have mastered this training technique. It drives humans crazy. It makes them try harder to please us.




Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, now we know your tricks!
pilch92 said…
Very clever Sasha. Leave humans guessing.
Good thing you are training her.
Humans are often so demanding!
Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ
meowmeowmans said…
Yup. Always keep them guessing, right Sasha?
Intermittent reward is one of the BEST kitty techniques!
dood...pluz...they iz all sew gel uz ... coz they canna perch ona perch like uz !!

:) ☺☺♥♥

Popular Posts