Morning cuddlie

This morning I stood on the table in front of my human after she finished breakfast.
'Oh, Sasha,' she said, 'What do you need? You have your food!'
I butted my head up to her and gave her a snuggle.'
'Do you want cuddlie?'
We sat on the lounge and I let her hug me while I purred. She gave my coat a going over with the massage brush and baby brush while I lay against her. She likes this. Humans need a cat cuddle in the morning.
Then I fell asleep, tired after all my philanthropic work.


Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Doing your all for humanity, Sasha! Well done...
dood we iz crackin UP !!! total lee awesum job on that
philanthropic work. ☺☺☺☺☺...hay, tell de pond fish we
said HI ~~~ ☺☺♥♥
catladymac said…
Purrfect therapy !
pilch92 said…
You are such a cutie.

Popular Posts