Labour Day

It's a public holiday celebrating the right achieved by workers to an 8 hour working day. An Australian first in the mid nineteenth century.
'That's right,  Sasha. And an international day too.'
Well, what are you going to do?
'Clean the house?'
Spoil sport. It is supposed to be a holiday. I thought we could go on a cruise.
'What cruise?'
I'm sitting on it. Look at the paper.
'You hate water, Sasha. And you won't even go near the window now a cool breeze is coming in.'
Oh well. I might take a short nap, now I have eaten breakfast.





Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Aren't you allowed to change your mind, Sasha? A cruise would be fun!
Eastside Cats said…
You are allowed to change your mind, Sasha...you'd like a cruise!
Lone Star Cats said…
A nap sounds like a good way to celebrate to me!
dood...labor day heer iz in septemburr N we dinna get a crooze either.... !! :) ♥♥
pilch92 said…
Happy Labour Day!

Popular Posts