My help.YOU want MY help!

'Dear Sasha, I am very busy. Run up a humorous story for my writer's workshop, will you?'

Why should I do that? It's very hot. What have you done for Me, lately? My articles are serious. I am an intellectual being.  Never forget that my audience is much larger than yours will ever be.  My audience expects quality cat journalism from me, not some silly story for your writer's workshop.

'Oh well, perhaps I should just crawl under the bed and apologise, your Highness.'

No need to be nasty. If you give me a massage with my massage brush and let me rest for a while, I might think of something.



Comments

Standing up to your human!!! Pawsome.
Good to see you so relaxed. GUess she complied with your wishes ;)
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
Eastside Cats said…
You deserve the royal treatment, Sasha!
Skimp on that, and she'll get back the same effort.
I hope there isn't a deadline! MOL

Popular Posts