New Blog Look

Lynettea decided I should have my photo on my blog instead of the old photo of Diamond. About time, you might say! I think she has found it hard to let go. We also updated the look of the blog to a contemporary template. But some of our old features have vanished. The lists of other bloggers have gone, we don't know where. A lot of the cats whose blogs we featured are no longer posting. They were Diamond's friends and some of them have gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
There may be other customisations we can make, but for now, it is nap time for me.

Diamond sitting by the fishpond

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Your new blog design looks so nice, Sasha. Your photo is so handsome. Of course, we will always remember our angel friend, Diamond, too.

Happy Christmas to you and Lynettea!

Popular Posts