I haven't posted for a while

 I have missed my friends. Lynettea wasn't able to help me post on my blog, as she wasn't well. But this morning she took a photo of me with a few of my toys. Then I went back to sleep.
It was raining last night and this morning it feels cooler. It has been hot for so long, and dry and some days the air was full of smoke, so we had to shut the house.
And so many of our animal friends have been killed by the bushfires. Lynettea says it was more than a billion, although not even counting creatures such as insects.
We made some donations to help save animals who had been injured in the bushfires. I was glad I hadn't had expensive Christmas presents and could give them. Lynettea says I need to advocate for climate change and urge my visitors to help change the world to be more environmentally friendly.
 So I will.
In the meantime, I need a rest.




Comments

I'm glad you are doing okay, Sasha. Our hearts are heavy with all the fires we've been seeing happen in Australia.
Eastside Cats said…
We were a bit worried about you, Sasha and Mum!
What total devastation; it's simply heart-breaking.
Our scientists and architects, engineers and politicians need to work together to prevent these horrific tragedies. It's not like it's in the future...it's NOW!
catladymac said…
We hope you and your huMom will be ok - we will send purrayers and Power of the Paw to you and all the animals.
dood....good two see ewe bak thiz way; we hope de pond fish fairz well all sew

it iz veree veree VEREE sad whatz happenein long de east coast. we read that de koala
iz now functionally extinct N thatz just bee yond devastating ~~~~~

we sended sum green paperz two Port Macquarie koala hospital ♥♥♥♥♥
pilch92 said…
Nice to see you cutie. XO

Popular Posts