Dinner Time

Here I am at my meal place near the dresser. I could stand on the other side, which would give me more room, but I often like to stand in the middle on my placemats. Dinner tonight is my usual bowl of dental crisps, another bowl of my neutered young male crisps and a serving of premium jelly style cat food.  Sometimes I prefer gravy, sometimes jelly. It is hard for Lynettea to know.
'Do you think I am a mind reader, Sasha,' she says.
But she is backward at learning cat language.
Although I was anxious for her to fill my plates, I take several bites, lick jelly off the top and then spring on the sink.



Comments

Lone Star Cats said…
Now you're making me hungry!
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, you just don't like anyone knowing what you'll do next!
gotta keep em guessin dood !! we bee gettin reddy ta go on lock down sew we iz knot sure when we will bee abe bull ta sneek ta blogland ~~~~ heerz ta happeez N healtheez two ewe, lynettea & de pond fish ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
Glad you have plenty of food.
Looks like you have a buffet there, Sasha!

Popular Posts