One of My Games

'So you are in bed late again, Sasha.'
Yes, I had a full night. Very busy.
'I noticed you had been on the refrigerator during the night'
How do you know that? You were sleeping in your room with the door shut. I didn't see you looking at me.
'You were having a game.'
What do you mean, game? My work is very serious. I climb here and there to catch pests. There are pests hiding everywhere, especially after dark.
'Did you see one on the fridge, Sasha?
I don't remember the fridge magnets looking like this. l line everything up neatly.'
Too neatly! I like to be more creative.
Time for my afternoon nap!



Comments

I like the new arrangement!
Heh,heh,heh!
That looks like it was a fun game ;)
MOL!
Purrs,Georgia and Julie
Eastside Cats said…
Without forensic evidence, there will be no admonition of guilt!
dood...next time .... see if ya can get IN de fridge.....we bet lynettea haz smoked
fish N all kindz oh goodeez hidin in ther :) ☺☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
You would never get on the refrigerator.
meowmeowmans said…
That sounds like a great (and FUN) game to us, Sasha!

Popular Posts