ANZAC dawn service

It is ANZAC day tomorrow, 25th April. Lynettea says all Australians have been requested to go into their driveways at 6 am with a light and play the last post on their radio, or make a musical contribution to mark the occasion.
Am I Australian?  I can't vote. I am not allowed to be educated. I have no rights! I am not a citizen.
I offered to stand in the driveway and caterwaul to mark the occasion. After, the human feeds me, so I owe her.
'I don't think that would be appropriate, Sasha,' she said.
Why not? It would be very much appreciated by any felines within range. They might also like to join in. I might have a word with the dog Orla next door, and the dogs at the back. They might like to join in too.


Comments

Eastside Cats said…
Express yourself, Sasha!
meowmeowmans said…
Although the celebration looks different this year, we are so glad that those who have fought for the freedoms of so many are still being honored. Sasha, we think caterwauling would be a nice way to participate!

Popular Posts