No! It isn't Patting Time; It's Sleeping Time

Just because you are home all the time doesn't mean you should pat me more. I request a cuddle only after I have had a long and refreshing sleep.
Yes. I know everything has changed, but don't make things even harder for me.
At least my cat food order has been accepted. I wonder when it will be delivered.
'It isn't your favourite type, Sasha. Sorry about that. But at least the order was accepted. As for cat litter, I can't get  favourite brand. It turns out that your favourite was everyone else's favourite too and they bought it all.'




Comments

Smudge said…
Mom made sure, before this really hit, to load up on my/her favorite stuff too. I should be fine for the time being, but if they stay under house arrest for too long or if the rules get tighter than what they are now I'm afraid I might have to start going outside!
pilch92 said…
Sorry Sasha, times are tough right now.
Eastside Cats said…
Good grief, Sasha!
I planned to begin a litter change just as the pandemic hit...now, I won't change anything, to avoid any problems.
Hope you find your regular stuff, or a substitute that you like.
Things are hard for kitties these days, but harder for humans.
meowmeowmans said…
Yes, Sasha, we've been getting lots of extra snuggles and petting, too!
Mum wants to pat us when we are sleeping too :/ Sheesh!
We do like having her at home though.

Purrs,Georgia and Julie

Popular Posts