Progress on the 'To Do List'

I point out the list to her and she seems to be okay with it. But then she says she will make a list of her own.
'And the first item on it, is that cats don't interfere when I am using the computer.'
Then she picks me up  and carries me down the hall. 
I know what is coming next, shut the door so I can't get back into the loungeroom. No thought that she is invading My BEDROOM with her computer. I only let her have it there because she says she can't find anywhere else to use it.
So, I shoot out my arms and legs and stretch out all my claws, go completely rigid and scream.
Then she hastily takes me back into the loungeroom, puts all my play equipment  over the floor and gives me brushing and cuddlie.
'Oh, I didn't realise you were so upset, ' she says. I feel terrible. Dear kitty.

Comments

I see you have your work cut out, Sasha, training your human properly!
Eastside Cats said…
Nice going, Sasha! Good job of training your human!
catladymac said…
Another learning experience ! But I'm not sure you and Mama learned the same lesson...

Popular Posts