Friends visit

Blue bear and I are totally worn out. Friends visited this afternoon to watch Netflix and chat and eat a lot of snacks. 
I was sleeping in my velvet house when they arrived, but got up and allowed them to look at me and admire my furs.
I could see they wanted to touch my furs, as my furs are very alluring to humans. I let the one I knew best touch my head furs for a short while. She knitted my shawl for me. I sniffed at the other, but didn't let her touch me.
Lynettea had moved my velvet house to the bedroom by that time, but I was too restless to stay there.
I checked on them a few times and they stared at me when I came in. Perhaps they don't see cats often.
Now they have gone I realise how tiring it is for me to entertain. So I am resting in my cosy. 

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
How nice it was for you to let the one friend touch your furs, Sasha. Having guests over is tiring.
Eastside Cats said…
Sounds like you were the purrfect gentlecat, Sasha!
pilch92 said…
How sweet of you to allow them to admire you.
We are sure the gueste were impressed at how handsome you are.
Good of you to let them adore you ;)
You deserve a good rest now.
Purrs,Julie
The Island Cats said…
They should have brought you some treats, Sasha. That’s what good guests do. ;)
It sounds like you were a generous host, Sasha.

Popular Posts