Good Morning From ME and Bear

The weather is warmer today. I spent time observing from my perch at the kitchen window during the night. Lynettea says I should mention our bluebells unfolding in the side garden and the azalea pots in flower, and the tiny first leaves budding on the grapevine. And in the rest of our tiny garden the quince tree bursting into spring and the crab apple tree full of bright pink buds.
But really I am more interested in whatever might be rustling through the leaves on the ground, or skittering along the fence rails. And most importantly, whether any feral cats are entering my property. I don't like strangers running through or trying to hunt on my territory.
'Good kitty, Sasha. You are an excellent guard!' says Lynettea when she sees me at my post.
I am a hero!

Comments

The Island Cats said…
We don’t like intruder kitties either, Sasha.
meowmeowmans said…
You ARE a heroic cat, indeed, Sasha!
Eastside Cats said…
She loves you so, Sasha!
As we move toward Autumn, you all are on your way to Spring.
Wish I could live half of the year in your area, then the other half in our hemisphere; am so tired of WINTER!
pilch92 said…
Nice to see you cutie. XO

Popular Posts