Am I Sorry?

I am thinking about whether I feel sorry, or not.
It was fun, and also felt good and natural to file my claws. Cats do that all the time. The garden furniture was obviously there for my use. Otherwise, why would it be standing in my enclosure ready for me? She doesn't object to me lounging on one chair and has even put a rug over it for me. So I was surprised to hear her saying that she would have to think about new chairs and how I had torn the others to pieces. I thought she had done a good job with the tape she bought, but she says the seats are sagging. Personally, I like them sagging into a hollow. They aren't likely to give way when I lie on them. 

Comments

Sasha said…
Probably the worst thing is that Diamond handed on the chairs to me in perfect order.
Eastside Cats said…
Convince her that you are a performance artist, Sasha!
Umm... I kinda did something like that to our sofa. But keep that a secret.
pilch92 said…
A cat should never be sorry. :)
meowmeowmans said…
You did a nice job making those chairs your own, Sasha. Surely the weather had a bit to do with the wear and tear. It was not 100% you who made them like that, we say.
I think she should save one for you, because you've clearly carved it out just the way you wanted.
dood....ewe did an awesum job with thiz chair ree pair ;)

de side ewe werked on lookz much better than de side that
"came with de chair"

yur werk showz 3D in all itz best...984 pawz UP !! :) ♥♥

Popular Posts