I can't get used to daylight saving time

I have heard that daylight saving time is bad for your health. It disrupts your body clock. We are both feeling the effects, although Lynettea is pretending to be okay. She says she will set an example for me by springing up in the dark. She doesn't seem to realise that I need to sleep. At least she has stopped using the vacuum cleaner until I get up.
And it is cold and raining again. The weather has gone crazy, one day 30°C and the next 15°C. Then a day or two and it is hot again. This is like a super seesaw of spring weather.
'At least we are getting some rain,' says Lynettea.
But I don't want to get my paws wet. I am curled in my cosy after breakfast. The photo is in night mode so you can see me.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Daylight savings always messes up here, too, Sasha. We hope you and Lynettea get some more palatable weather soon.
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, Mother Nature should be more intune with your desire to keep your paws dry!
soundz like spring over heer sasha !!! happee sleepz :) ♥♥
pilch92 said…
It is hard to adjust to daylight savings time.

Popular Posts