My pantry

My food is delivered, so I have a special place to store it. Here I am marking and checking a packet before it is added.
The cardboard packaging goes in the recycle bin, but last time Lynettea decided to make the box into a little cubby for me.

It has a hessian woolsack in the bottom to make it cosy for a cat. Unfortunately Lynettea can't use the chair anymore as I ripped the seat from underneath with my claws. It was fun. But it is still strong enough for me to use, even if it sags and parts of the seat are missing.

Comments

Sasha,you are smart to mark your foods.
Even though it's just you and your person, you never know ;)
I like your cubby setup. It looks cozy :)
Purrs, Julie
Eastside Cats said…
You'd made the chair to suit you, Sasha...that's all that matters.
pilch92 said…
You are a lucky kitty.
Cool that you have a pantry. Good job making that chair your own!!

The Florida Furkids

Popular Posts