Hunting

I got a present for Christmas -- an aviary. I sit inside my enclosure and watch the birds flying outside to the birdbaths. A big bush was removed from the garden and Lynettea  put a new birdbath in its place, so more birds  dance around and perch on the tree branches.
Today a tiny sparrow flew into my enclosure. I took it gently in my mouth and ran into the house. 
Then it was all action -- Lynettea saying 'drop the bird', which I did. Although I just placed it gently down. Then the bird flew down the hall and Lynettea shut the door. 
Later she came back with my lead. When we went outside, I saw the door to my enclosure was open and the bird was gone. So that's all I know.
I felt a sense of disappointment and I noticed the other birds had all flown away.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
Diamond, you let it go when Lynettea said to? What a good cat you are!
Gee! Too bad Lynette let your bird get away.
Humans seem to like doing things like that :/
They think all of our toys should be "fake"
Oh well,sometimes those fake toys are fun to play with, especially if there is catnip in them ;)
Purrs, Julie
Ela said…
Oh, such a beauty :)
I hope you had a happy Christmas !
You mean you can catch those things? I had no idea!
Eastside Cats said…
What an interesting turn of events, Sasha!
Glad you have interesting birds to watch.

Popular Posts