My new chair

I didn't ask for a new chair. The old chair suited me. 
'My friends and I couldn't sit in those chairs, Sasha. You wrecked them!'
MOI? Wrecked chairs? That doesn't sound right. I did have some fun sharpening my claws. And it was untidy with loose bits of cane on the patio. But it is more natural to have things a little bit untidy. 
'You can sit in this new aluminium chair, Sasha. I have put some of your rugs on it. It looks very cosy.'
The seat doesn't have that familiar droop that I am used to. The curve of the old chair was like a hollow that fitted me.
'The new chair seat is padded,  Sasha. It will be more supportive. In any case you can only use it when humans do not wish to sit there. You have plenty of other places.'
We'll see about that!

Comments

I do think it's a nice chair. And I do think you should use it whenever you want.
Humans still don't understand that EVERYTHING belongs to the cat!
Purrs, Julie
dood...sew....lynettea buyz EWE a new chair but tellz EWE that ya canna uze it
when HER friendz iz ther.....
??????

sum thinz knot rite !! ;) ☺☺♥♥
Eastside Cats said…
Too bad, so sad, Sasha...she took away the chairs that you'd lovingly worked on!
pilch92 said…
Why must humans change everything?
The Island Cats said…
We think your human should sit on the aluminum chair and give you one that is really comfy.
Kitties Blue said…
First come first serve. If you get there first, Sasha, it is all yours and if another occupant gets up it is fair game. It does look pretty comfy. Enjoy! XOCK, angel Lily Olivia, angel Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo, Cooper Murphy and Sawyer
AND...knot post ree lated... tho we did wanna say we hope ewe N de pond fish N lynettea haz a merree Christmas anda happee healthee blessed 2021 !! :) 🙂 ♥♥ we iz headed ta knot on line land for a few 🙂 ♥♥♥ see ya soon ~~~~

Popular Posts