Our Contract

It was in our contract that you could use the bed at night and I could use it during the day.
'I don't remember that,  Sasha!'
Maybe you aren't remembering things as well as you used to.
'Hang on!'
Is that upsetting? Never mind. I will take care of you.
'Was that why I woke up suddenly with you patting my hair?'
Yes. I was looking after you. You look vulnerable when you are asleep. And I thought I had better remind you of the contract, as I needed to use the bed.
'You have beds all over the house, Sasha!'
Well  I am here now!

Comments

Smudge said…
Oh, dear Sasha, don't give up the good fight! Or your space.
Eastside Cats said…
How dare she pretend to forget The Contract, Sasha?
pilch92 said…
Can't you just share it day and night?
The Island Cats said…
Humans have short memories, Sasha.
Sasha said…
We can't share the bed because she claims I haven't learned not to dig my claws in.
Wait, was your human taking up your bed at hours not assigned to her? Heh.

Popular Posts