She Went Out

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm wasting my meows. She decided to go out and meet two friends for lunch.
'It's okay, Sasha dear. We sat outside the Cafe and it wasn't crowded outside.'
Did you use your QR code scanner? You put it in the phone to be ready.
'Well, I tried to use it  but it told me the internet wasn't available.'
!!! Did you check your phone settings?
'I had switched off the mobile data. But I have now switched it on.'
Does that mean you are going out again?
'Not now, Sasha. I have to look after you.'
I need to keep an eye on you. 


Comments

How good that she is staying home with you Sasha :)
You do a good job of looking out for her too ;)
Purrs, Julie
pilch92 said…
She never leaves you for long. You are blessed. XO
The Island Cats said…
We hope she doesn’t go out again for a long time. After all, she needs to cater to you.
meowmeowmans said…
Hmm. We guess she wants to keep an eye on you sleeping, Sasha.
Eastside Cats said…
Don't let her get too far away from you, Sasha!
You are her prime concern, afterall.
Zoolatry said…
Such beautiful photos ...

Popular Posts