Happy Eighth Birthday Darling Sasha

'It is your eighth birthday dear Sasha on 13th February.'
Oh! Where are my gifts? 
'I have ordered a surprise, but it won't be here until next week.'
What will we do then? Can we celebrate?
'Would you like a special cuddlie and a game with your toys. Maybe I can find a bag of treats.'
If I have some friends over  will they have to go into quarantine? 
'I don't think we could accommodate more kitties, Sasha. Perhaps they could pay you a virtual visit this year.'

Comments

dood !!! a veree happee 8th two ewe and heerz two 88 mor....N joy yur day; hope lynettea and de pond fish getted ewe a speshul gift; eat sum pizza piez and donuts and heerz two a yeer a head filled with happeez and healtheez ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Happy birthday, Sasha! I can't wait to see what your surprise is!
pilch92 said…
Happy Birthday cutie! XO
catladymac said…
Happy Purrthday Sasha ! And many more ! Enjoy your special day !
meowmeowmans said…
Wow! Eight already? Happy birthday, Sasha!

Popular Posts