Monday Cleaning

I had to get up early to help Lynettea with the cleaning.
From the new place where she has relicated my main scratching post, I can not only supervise the outside, but the whole house up the hall.
It is very convenient.
Here I am taking a relaxing stretch between bouts of alertness.
And the other advantage is that I can dash up my walkway to view the birds.
It is like the movie about Birds this year. Lynettea wonders why I am nervous going out. The birds have finished off our many bunches of grapes. Lynettea only had a few grapes before the birds started. Apparently these plump purple globes are delicious for humans and birds.

Comments

I love the way you are hanging from your cat tower, Sasha!
pilch92 said…
You are such a good helper.
Eastside Cats said…
What an excellent example of a triple dangle, Sasha!
Keep up the good work, but don't exhaust yourself.
dood....we haz said it onze; we haz said it manee a time...burdz iz ROOD...

yur post proovez with out a shadow oh doubt, just HOW rood they iz....

Popular Posts