Warrior

The modelling business is not a payer, so I decided to become a warrior. Lynettea was surprised when she nearly stepped on the dead rat I left under her bed yesterday.  She still didn't offer me anything beyond room and board, but she said I was pampered with toys. The toys and our training sessions with whips and lasers have made me into the warrior I am today.
I hope she is proud of me. 
She thanked me for catching the rat  but was concerned I might get rat bites. I haven't been very interested in playing with my toys tonight  as I am heading out to my enclosure to hunt for big game. 

Comments

You caught a rat?!!! You deaded it too?!
That's pawsome. Lynette should get you a warrior's dinner tonight!

Purrs, Julie
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, it was only right that you brought her your trophy kill!
We had roof rats here a few years ago, and I used to chase tem but I was pretty bad at catching them.
pilch92 said…
Very cool warrior art. XO
meowmeowmans said…
Wow. Sasha. You killed a rat and brought it to Lynettea? Well done!

Popular Posts