Relaxing after the doctor visit

My Vet came this morning to give me my vaccinations. I only got one vaccination because the online booking place lost my online records. Lynettea says the Vet has to come back to test me and give my FIV booster shot. I managed to hide in a corner under the folding steps and shopping trolleys, but Lynettea took out the steps and trolleys and the Vet picked me up.
Since I was helpless I held out my front paws to get my nails slashed. The Vet thought I was good because I didn't claw him. He found I had jaw inflammation so gave me an antibiotics injection. It was stressful for me and I think my human was even worse. After the Vet left she telephoned the booking agency and criticized their record keeping, because last year's records were incorrect. They said the same Vet came last year, but I had never seen him before.
I have to let my human organise these things for me. I hope I feel better soon.

Comments

Feel better, Sasha. That's awful that the vet clinic had their records messed up.
Gee! How cool that your Vet came to your home!
I have to get in a PTU. Lucky for me(well, mum really) we have a Vet within walking distance.
Glad you did OK and hope you feel well after getting a jab for your infection.
A good snooze will help make you feel well too ;)
Purrs, Julie
Eastside Cats said…
Oh dear, Sasha!
We hope that shot does wonders for you, and shame on the vet office for getting things mixed up.
We would LURV to have a vet that makes housecalls!
dood....we haz been offline for like 47 yeerz...sorree two lurn ewe haz knot been feelin sew good....heerz hopin that all ternz round ... and yur back ta 1000000 purrcent happee
and healthee in sooooper quik time ~~~ ♥♥
pilch92 said…
I hope you feel better soon. XO
catladymac said…
We hope you are better soon too Sasha. Purrayers.
meowmeowmans said…
We're sorry. That sounds so stressful for you and your human, Sasha. We hope you feel better soon!

Popular Posts