Release!

The Vet came again and gave me my FIV shot. Lynettea said she felt very stressed and she is still trying to calm down. She had me shut in the laundry and as soon as the door opened I ran for the dresser in the kitchen,  as my escape route up the hall was blocked. But she wrestled me to the ground and put a whole body grip on me to hustle me back into the laundry. I crouched in the corner by the side of the washing machine, but the Vet grabbed me and ordered Lynettea to grip me so he could stab the needle into me. Lynettea could feel me trembling with fear.
After the needle jab  he looked at my gums and said the antibiotics were working as the gum wasn't bright red anymore.
And then I was free to go. Lynettea opened the back door so I could run into my outdoor playroom and the Vet came out and admired it. 
And then I came in and had a game with my racetrack and ball.


Comments

meowmeowmans said…
That sounded scary, Sasha! We are glad you are okay, and especially that your gums are better now.
I'm glad you recovered quickly from your ordeal, Sasha.
Gee Sasha, sounds like a stressful needle time for you!!!!!
Glad you survived!
Looks like you relieved your stress out on that toy!
Purrs, Julie
dood....we R troo lee sorree ewe had two bee put thru thiz ore deel....

ewe knead ta bee compensated with tins oh yur fave o rite food AND
several new toyz ~~~~~ ♥♥♥
pilch92 said…
Sorry you had such a tough time. I am glad your gums are better. XO
Eastside Cats said…
Sasha, that was an experience, but since you are better...then it's all good!
Betcha the stress was harder on your human than on you, but don't let her know that.
catladymac said…
Oh Sasha that is finally over with and you are on your way to a clean bill of health. We are glad you felt like playing !

Popular Posts