Worrying

So many things to worry about. My human was very upset to find two big possum thieves had died under the quince tree and then she was worried about how they were to be buried. She was relieved when a man from the Council picked them up, because she didn't like the instruction to put them on the footpath and upset even more people. Who murdered them, we don't know.  This is their place, she told me. I can't say I was upset.

Now this art app has turned my furs orange, and I wonder if the colour will come off. I also wonder when she will change my food that I wasn't particularly interested to eat with fresh food for me to lick at. I am not trying to annoy her.

We just had an exciting game of whirring the ball around the track. Lynettea pushed the ball from her end and I pushed it from the other. I tried not to do it too quickly for her, but it was good to see her enjoying herself after a stressful start to the day.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
We are so sorry to hear about those two possums, Sasha. It makes us sad whenever any creatures pass away.

Good job helping Lynettea with some play therapy. We bet she was very grateful for it.
I feel bad for the possums.
Yikes! It does sound like there was some drama at your place Sasha.
I'm glad the men came to deal with the opossums.It is sad that they died.
I hope the play time made you both feel better :)

Purrs, Julie
pilch92 said…
That is very sad news. XO
The Island Cats said…
That’s sad about the possums.

Popular Posts