I guarded her all night

Lynettea had to have a visitor stay all night after she had a medical test. This was very inconvenient for me, as the guest needed to use my room.
 Lynettea put my cosy on a chair in 'her' room, but I needed to check on Lynettea all night  so I woke her up every short while to see if she was okay. I thought it would be a good idea to keep her warm, but she didn't like my efforts at all. She kept telling me not to lie on top of her, not to pat her hair etc. Even when I sat on the bedside chest of drawers she woke up and probed me in the side. I woke up suddenly and jumped. Well  I was watching her but I drifted off for a bit.
I was tired next day after my sleepless night.
Now it is cold.
But my cosy is warm.

Comments

Shasha, you are so good to look after Lynette.
While she may not want you on her as she recovers,
I know your closeness will help her feel better soon!
I send her some purrs too.
Purrs, Julie
dood....how rood that de guest taked over YUR room.....inn deed...we due hope lynettea iz aye oh kay; and we think ewe shuld bee ree warded for havin lost sleep and played "guard" all nite long....perhaps a new cozy... ore 14 iz in order ;) ☺☺☺♥♥♥
pilch92 said…
Sounds like you are an excellent nurse. I hope your Mom is OK. XO
It sounds like you did a great job of guarding your human, Sasha, even if she didn't always appreciate it.
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, you did a very good job of watching over Lynettea. We are sending gentle purrs for her recovery!
Eastside Cats said…
Your nursing duties went unappreciated, Sasha!
Rude!
Smudge said…
Kinda sucks when a visitor takes your space, huh? Oh well, I guess it was for Lynette's own good. It's always good when you get your own space back though, isn't it? Have a splendiferous weekend, gorgeous!!

Popular Posts